When I awoke this morning I asked God to bless this day as I always do and went about my Sunday morning ritual of showering, making a very aromatic cup of coffee and enjoying the sunrise off the balcony with my bible. I then turned on my computer to write today’s post and found out that my good friend Coach Muller at Good Time Stories nominated me for the “One Lovely Blog” award. This caught me by surprise as I never thought that my writings would ever garner an award. This is truly a blessing, Thank You Coach! I am truly honored and humbled to accept such an honor from someone that has inspired me through his writings. If you have not visited his blog yet I urge you to do so. You will be a better person for it, I guarantee it.
I would also like to pass this award on to 7 lovely bloggers. Here are my nominees:
If you would like to post about this award and pass it on to others, here are the rules.
1. Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
2. Share seven things about you
3. Pass the award on to seven nominees
4. Thank the person who nominated you
5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
And now 7 completely random things about me.
1. I married my highschool sweetheart and have been dating her for 35 years.
3. My daughters taught me how to be a father.
4. I devour books, I read 6 books at a time with no bookmarks.
5. Jesus Christ saved my life when I gave it over to Him.
6. I was once homeless.
7. I strive everyday to be the type of man that when my feet hit the floor in the morning Satan says “Oh crap he’s up.”